Are you an endurance sports coach with a passion for helping motivated athletes achieve their goals? Do you have to coach “on the side” but keep a different full-time “day job”? Well, how about merging your passion with your profession by joining the TrainingPeaks team as a full-time Coach Edition Sales Associate? In this position, you’ll help other triathlon, cycling and running coaches understand how TrainingPeaks Coach Edition Software can help them like it has helped you: to grow their business, get results for their clients, and deliver their training programs to athletes around the world.
If you like the idea of being an integral part of the creation and delivery of world-class software solutions that enhance the performance of endurance athletes and coaches, we want to talk to you!
Scope and Responsibilities
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for:
- Following-up on inbound leads with coaches - you will not be cold calling.
- Scheduling consultations for Sales Manager.
- Following-up with coaches after Sales Manager Consultations.
- Informing coaches about our product.
- Working closely with Sales Manager.
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Be a certified coach in your sport (USAC, USAT, USTF, etc).
- Must already use TrainingPeaks Coach Edition software.
- Have a passion for health, fitness, and endurance sports.
- Be articulate and demonstrate excellent phone communication skills.
- Demonstrate organization skills.
- Have strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Be a self-starting multi-tasker, with a proven ability to take ownership of assignments while working closely (and well) with others in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Have demonstrated outstanding communication skills (both written and oral) with technical and non-technical professionals at various levels, on a range of topics.
- Have a positive “can do” engaging attitude.
Additional skills preferred:
- Fluency in Spanish or other foreign language is a plus.
- Photoshop experience.
- Have the ability to grow into additional sales roles.
- Sales experience.
Benefits include a competitive annual salary, and full medical and dental insurance. We also pay $2400/yr toward your medical deductible, and we provide a $600/yr fitness allowance to purchase any items related to healthy living. We have a very flexible work schedule among a group of high-performance, highly driven professionals. Most of the employees at Peaksware are fitness/outdoor enthusiasts or competitive endurance athletes, and are passionate about both the work they do and the products they produce. We are located just 6 miles east of Boulder, CO. If you are looking for a great atmosphere, fun people, and the ability to make a difference in the health and fitness of people everywhere, we want to talk with you.
If the Coach Edition - Sales Associate position sounds like something you'd be interested in: Apply Today!!