On Saturday, some of the best long-distance triathletes and age groupers in the world will battle it out on the legendary course in Kona during the IRONMAN World Championship. In partnership with Quarq, CycleOps Power and SRM TrainingPeaks will be providing real-time race day analysis of certain athlete power files.
The following Quarq- and CycleOps-sponsored athletes have agreed to provide their power files as early as during T2, which will be shared real-time on Twitter and Facebook, as well as analyzed on the web the same evening with accompanying screenshots and infographics.
- Faris Al-Sultan, Germany (data from SRM)
- Dirk Bockel, Luxemberg (data from SRM)
- Joe Gambles, Australia (data from CycleOps)
- Rachel Joyce, Great Britain (data from SRM)
- Joanna Lawn, New Zealand (data from SRM)
- Michael Lovato, USA (data from CycleOps)
- Luke McKenzie, Australia (data from Quarq)
- Jordan Rapp, USA (data from Quarq)
- Ronnie Schildknecht, Switzerland (data from Quarq)
- Amanda Stevens, USA (data from SRM)
- Kelly Williamson, USA (data from SRM)
- Trevor Wurtele, Canada (data from CycleOps)
Visit our Kona analysis page at TrainingPeaks.com/Kona for athlete bios, which are currently available, and post-race analyses when published. For up-to-date status of the power analyses, be sure to follow TrainingPeaks on Twitter and Facebook to see the numbers as they come out, hot off the bike.