Wanted: Exceptional teams to represent TrainingPeaks
Do you have a triathlon, cycling or running team that goes above and beyond to represent their sponsors? Do your team members currently use TrainingPeaks to track, analyze and plan their fitness - and have seen results from the use of our software?
If so we invite you to apply for the 2013 TrainingPeaks Team Program. We will select a small number of applicants to represent TrainingPeaks in 2013.
We are looking for teams that are:
- Authentic: Average is boring. What does your team do that is different from the rest?
- Passionate: A lot of people compete, we want teams that take it one step further. Once you’re on the program, your team’s athletes should be using TrainingPeaks on a regular basis, and be serious about their training and results.
- Involved: We’re looking for teams whose members do more than seek to achieve their own PRs or goals - they’re active in the endurance sports community whether through social media, blogs, forums, presentations, clinics, charities or other outreach programs.
What we ask of our Teams:
- Specific write-up about TrainingPeaks on blog and/or website.
- Bi-monthly sharing of TrainingPeaks’ blog content, social content, website, promotions or other communications.
- Team Members must have an active TrainingPeaks account.
- Allow TrainingPeaks to use a minimum of 5 training or racing files from team members for marketing and promotion purposes.
- Allow TrainingPeaks to communicate at least monthly with team members, either directly or through normal team communication channels.
- TrainingPeaks logo placed on team apparel, website, vehicles, print media and other forms of advertising.
What your team will receive:
- Promotion of team and/or its athletes when possible on our social media feeds.
- Discount on TrainingPeaks for team members’ friends and family, in the form of coupon codes.
- A number of free TrainingPeaks Premium Athlete accounts for certain team members, determined by team size. Other athletes will received a discounted Premium account.
- A discounted coach account for the team’s coach (providing there is one).
- Free training and nutrition-related content that can be shared on team websites, social media and blogs.
Do you think your team has what it takes to be a TrainingPeaks Team? Apply here.