Why recalculate workout metrics?
Recalculating workout metrics comes in handy when you've uploaded a data file and:
- don’t see any summary data or don’t see any time in zones? Thankfully, this is a rare occurrence, but we’ve created an easy way to fix it.
- you've updated your threshold and need to recalculate some workouts based on your new values.
- you overwrote some values in data field and want to reclauclate them back to the original data based on the data file
1) Open the workout in question.
2) Click the "File Uploaded" button (screenshot below)
3) Click on the file and select “Recalculate workout metrics”
NOTE: If you overwrote any part of your workout stats (most often users will overwrite TSS, but this can be any metric: speed, IF, distance, etc), then doing this will undo that change.