Entries in WKO+ (3)
On some rides, especially when using a training device that uses a barometric altimeter when the barometric pressure is changing, you'll have erroneous elevation data in WKO+. You can now also do this in TrainingPeaks.com!
1. Load your ride into WKO+ and go to the Graph View.
2. Be sure the entire ride is selected.
3. Go to the edit menu and select Corrections > Fix Elevation Profile using GPS
4. A window will pop up with your elevation profile and the option to use USGS or Ground Control. Ground Control contains the USGS database.
5. Click Begin and WKO+ will contact the server and adjust the elevation for each data point in the ride.
6. If you believe the correction is better than the original, click Apply.